HCPA will enhance your personal and professional development through volunteerism and other community outreach, through educational workshops, and by uniting you with your Caribbean Heritage.
HCPA Membership Assets
• Monthly networking opportunities with fellow professionals and community leaders
• Monthly newsletter and social media advisory on current issues and events
• Liaison and advocacy to a larger Caribbean community and public agencies.
• Access to our professional directory
• Access to Advancement Workshop.
• Email, Social media and HCPA website alerts of employment opportunities.
• Forum to promote personal interest with HCPA Board approval
•Discounts on HCPA events, partnership events and sponsors event
Business membership (Must be approved by B.O.D.)
• Advertise your business through our email list, social media page and on website.
• Branding through listing and Referrals.
• Showcase your business at HCPA events.
• Post your employment opportunities in our large network of professionals.
• Access to our skilled professional at a discount price for apps, website building, graphic design, book keeping etc.